Rising material costs, supply chain challenges, labour shortages, affordable housing and sustainability are key drivers for the growing adoption of prefabricated and modular construction in Asia Pacific. In fact, global prefab buildings market is projected to reach $153.7 billion by 2026.
Watch this fireside chat with leading prefab industry experts in Asia Pacific - Bryden Wood and Prefab Australia to learn how your organisation can get maximum value from the prefab approach in project delivery.
Our speakers will discuss:
- Winning strategies to implement prefab projects on time, within budget
- Key considerations for where and when to go modular
- Best practices in cost management, project management and quality control for offsite construction
- How to build prefab capabilities and a specialised practice within your organisation
- How digitalisation transforms and integrates the construction value chain for prefab success