Preconstruction – and specifically procurement – is one of the most important stages in every construction project. But to understand its impact on construction businesses, it’s first important to understand the mechanics behind the process.
Download this recent research report to learn more about:
- How clients, main contractors and subcontractors in UK and Ireland approach procurement today
- The challenges of procurement and the ultimate impact on projects
- The value of establishing trusted relationships with other businesses
- How Covid-19 has intensified the situation
- How technology can help businesses prepare for the future of construction